In order to delve into how to publish in scientific indexed journals. We must first talk about what is scientific publishing, what is its importance for scientific journals. What is the extent of its impact on science and people. And what are the most important problems and obstacles that hinder publishing axes in prestigious publishing journals. And what are Scopus magazines and their impact on publishing in general. Also finally knowing how to publish in Scopus magazines.
Scopus is one of the largest databases of abstracts, articles and scientific research. And also includes scientific journals and books included in the database. This is a huge database and analysis company that was established in 2004. This rule also covers 41,000 scientific publications. Containing more than 38,000 scientific journals, and every year this list of publications is updated. So annually there are new publications that meet the strict conditions for accepting these publications and are integrated conditions for approval in accordance with the proposed standards.
Because it is one of the most important databases for indexing international refereed indexed journals and publishing an article in it is a privilege to be recorded in your CV. Since this database is very large and contains several categories and categories of articles. It is easier to publish in it than in ISI. By publishing in Scopus, you can double your chances of success in obtaining the gains you seek. Such as obtaining a scholarship to study a doctoral or master's degree. Or even obtaining a promotion or a job in a research center or international university.
Scientific data aims to increase scientific information and share it in the research community to benefit from it in the research and practical fields again. In addition to it indicates the effort that the person made in preparing this information, conducting research and publishing it. It's possible to publish scientific data in various fields of natural, medical, social, technical and other sciences. By information or data, we mean all kinds of analyzes of big or small data, articles of all kinds, observations, and even different research methods.
Successful publication of research draws attention to researchers and their institutions, researchers in all countries are pushed to write more papers. Each university is unique and all have something different to offer graduate and doctoral students. But they all have one thing in common “publish or perish!” This phrase Coolidge initially coined in 1932 is now a harsh reality. Competition for academic positions is fierce, and publishing is used to select outstanding students and separate them from the rest. Because the publishing process is very competitive, and to publish in a quality journal requires you to compete with researchers who are better than you.
- Earning respect: When we were young, we used to take pride in memorizing the multiplication table, but talking was not enough, so we needed someone to test us to prove our abilities. Now, as a scientist or researcher, you cannot be proud of any achievement unless you document it. This is why researchers constantly strive to publish in the most prestigious international indexed journals. Scopus magazines are the most important indexed journals currently available in most disciplines. And publishing any article in it means registering your name among the list of world creators and major contributors to the scientific development process led by scientists and geniuses of the globe.
- Get financing: When you become known among scholars, many will follow up on your research, especially those interested in your field of research. Sometimes your research may be very important to humanity. But you need money to conduct it because of its high costs. Many times, research may be fieldwork and you may need to travel from one place to another and cannot afford the costs of travel and interviews.
- Get a scholarship: The main goal of master’s students, especially in writing articles, is to obtain a scholarship from one of the reputable universities in Europe or the United States, as publishing a strong article in Scopus magazines. It will guarantee you to obtain this grant, because the competition in these magazines is very strong.
- Material returns: Lots of research, which eventually leads to inventions that may return huge amount of money from it. Many agencies, especially the government, pose intractable problems at times and offer a huge amount of cash to those who can solve these dilemmas.
Publishing scientific research is never easy, especially when your target journal is ranked in the most prestigious global indexes, Scopus. To ensure the acceptance of your article, you should seek help from a trusted scientific company or institution. Which will guide you in the correct and safe way to receive the letter of acceptance of the article. The research is often rejected for many reasons. Because it may not be related to the scientific content of the research. Also because of some linguistic, spelling and grammatical errors. Or often because of your wrong choice of the journal, which prompts the editorial board of the magazine to reject the article directly.
Self-interested publishing can bring tangible benefits to the author. And thus provides a self-interest motivator to write and publish a paper. Publishing may be required for career advancement and is often accompanied by direct or indirect financial rewards. The “publish or perish” model familiar in academia adds a baton. The parable is the carrot of career advancement, but even without these obvious career motives. Nearly all human beings are eager to be recognized for their efforts. Publishing in a refereed journal is the obvious goal of most research projects. Invaluable in improving the current and future knowledge base in a particular field, some indexed journals are published weekly, some monthly and others at regular intervals.
Journal level standards are an important part of the package of standards that shows the impact of these indexed journals on the scientific research community and applied sectors in the world. Through Scopus, you can view for free the four scales that are based on the Scopus database for the classification of scientific indexed journals. Which are (CiteScore, h-index, SJR).
It is a family of eight indicators for analyzing and quantifying the impact of publishing sequential elements (or addresses). According to Scopus database, the (CiteScore) scale provides a more robust and accurate overall indicator of the effect of sequential elements.
How to calculate it, for example, for 2016
A = the number of references or citations to the magazine during the year 2016.
B = the number of researches published in the journal during the past three years (2013, 2014, 2015)
It is an indicator of the researcher's effort (the number of his scientific outputs) and the quality of this scientific output (the number of citations for this product). This indicator was proposed by the scientist Hirsch in 2005 and its value changes according to the size and structure of the database that the search engine searches. There are three databases in the world: the Google database (160 million documents: magazines, books, reports, articles) and the WOS database (30 thousand indexed journals)., book) as well as the Scopus database.
A researcher whose index H equals ten means that he has at least ten research papers and each research has at least ten citations within the database. This factor has a number of benefits. Including: It is a real measure of the quality of the research output of the researcher and not of the journal. And with this indicator we can identify the good researchers in a particular specialty.
- Check the Journal’s home page, contact details, publication policy, Author’s guidelines, past publication papers, Paper format, etc.
- Try to use the social media and linked in to see the reviews from different networking platform. Such as research gate.
- Its very important to use these scales such as SJR, CiteScore, SNIP, CiteScore rank which plays very important role in indexing indexed journals
- Use other or different indexing indexed journals to impact the factor of journal
Conclusion of indexed journals
As we tend to talked and mentioned Scopus indexed journal that is that the best follow and quality journal within the educational and analysis field. So, it’s important to visualize the journal’s compartmentalization before submitting any paper. Scopus indexed journals articles square measure the dominant technique for business enterprise, archiving and compartmentalization scientific developments. Most researchers have a robust need to contribute to the advancement of their field. That is commonly the most reason for changing into researchers. Publication is typically the foremost direct thanks to create such a contribution. And therefore, it's terribly motivating (and satisfying) for many researchers. Business enterprise a groundwork paper within the Scopus Indexed journal can improve your educational and your future career. It’s terribly straightforward to visualize the Scopus compartmentalization of any journal. Thus, simply follow the manner, we tend to mentioned during this article and check the journal index is Scopus or not.
With greetings: Al - Manara Consulting to help researchers and graduate students