Scientific research content summary, which is a brief overview that a person presents about a specific research or topic. And this summary should be comprehensive. So that the reader can get a general idea of the topic that the researcher is studying. And thus, the reader can determine whether this research is useful to him and study it or move away If it is not suitable for what he is looking for. It will save time and effort for the researchers.
The main purpose of the scientific research summary is to give the reader a brief overview of the study, and the summary of the scientific article should be characterized by condensation, where the researcher must work to intensify the information in the scientific article summary, and to clarify the ambiguous information found in the scientific research carried out by the researcher. The summary of the scientific research content is one of the parts of the scientific research, and this part cannot be dispensed with in any way.
Without the summary of the scientific research, the scientific article will lose one of its basic and important pillars. On the other hand, the summary helps the researcher by making him start thinking about the topic he identified. As he makes him set a time plan to follow, especially after the research body agrees to his research. The summary has two types, the first is called a draft, which you submit to the research authority to obtain its approval. And the second is the summary that is written after the completion of the research. Writing a faithful is a matter that requires accuracy and professionalism. Because you must give a comprehensive and adequate overview of the most prominent points that the research revolved around in a short space. So you must be fluent in brevity, and you must be accurate.
Writing a summary of a scientific article is a matter that requires accuracy and professionalism. Because when writing, you must give a comprehensive and adequate overview of the most prominent points that scientific research content revolved around in a short space. So you must be good at brevity, you also have to be precise. You should write a summary of the scientific article in an easy, simple, understandable and clear language.
So put yourself in the place of the reader and ask yourself when writing, why is this scientific article worth writing? What new thing will I discover by reading this research? Put in the summary the answers to these questions so that the reader becomes eager to enter the research and read it. As for the length of the summary of this scientific article, its length should range between 175-200 words. And you must highlight your constructive abilities. All this you have to put in a short distance, use the method of brainstorming in writing the summary. And when you come to talk about the method of research, renew the type of study. Whether it is fieldwork or not, number, age, gender, place of residence, standard of living. And mention the tools and the test that you used while searching.
- Writing a summary of the scientific article plan gives this reader a brief overview of the plan of this study, and the summary of the scientific article plan should be characterized by condensation, as you must work to condense the information in the summary of the research plan, and clarify the ambiguous information contained in the scientific research plan that you are doing .
- Writing a summary of the scientific article plan is considered one of the most important parts of the scientific research plan. And this part cannot be dispensed with in any way. Without the summary of the scientific research, the scientific research will lose one of its basic and important pillars.
- Writing a summary of the scientific article plan helps you to start thinking about the topic you selected. As it makes you draw up a time plan for you, especially after the research authority agrees to your research.
There are several main rules that the researcher needs to identify the most important features and aspects. The most important of which are the following:
- The summary of the scientific research content is a miniature model of the scientific research or thesis. Just like the similarity between the miniature building model. Which was designed by the architect, with its accurate and comprehensive details. So it is a miniature model of the message which is the summary is the means that gives the general and comprehensive picture or idea of the specific research. And from here the researcher must take care to ensure comprehensiveness when preparing the research summary. And the summary of the scientific research is considered an independent unit and an independent text, separate from the body of the research or thesis. So the researcher must prepare the summary in an understandable, integrated, and independent manner.
- The summary of scientific research is one of the most important components of scientific article. As it represents the visible part of the Internet related to in university theses. Or in indexed publications of academic theses such as master’s and doctoral theses, so it constitutes a special mirror. With scientific research, and the image that displays its strength.
- The summary of the scientific research is written as the last part of the scientific article, despite it being the first of the parts to appear in print.
- Writing summaries of scientific article is not very easy as some expect. As the process of summarizing means compressing or compressing the largest amount of information and data in a relatively small space.
- The summary of the scientific article ranges from the objectives of the thesis, its methods. And tools to its summary of the main results that have been reached by the researcher.
- In the beginning, the researcher must write a scientific research question, specifying the reasons that made this question interesting. So that the reader is encouraged and has an incentive to enter the scientific research content that the researcher prepared.
- After that, the researcher must develop the theories that he tested and verify their validity without providing any explanation about them.
- After that, the researcher describes the methods he followed during his scientific research. And also talks about the methods he followed while analyzing the data.
- Then, the researcher must describe the results of the practical research and identify them. Mentioning the main effects of those results, which they left on the scientific research that the researcher conducted.
- After that, you should leave a small empty space in order to return to it in the end and explain the hypotheses you used. And the results you reached, and you can modify some errors in them.
- After that, the researcher completes summarizing the scientific research. Focusing continuously on the issue to be summarized in the summary. And taking great care to be brief and short and to stay away from generalities.
- The researcher, when writing the summary of the scientific research, should be careful to be a prelude to the study carried out by the researcher, and to give a general and brief idea about it.
- The researcher must make sure that the summary of the scientific research he is doing is written in a strong and precise language. Free from linguistic and grammatical errors, and ambiguous phrases that cause confusion for the reader.
- After you finish writing the summary of the scientific article, you must read it out loud. In order to make sure that it is safe from linguistic and grammatical errors.
Writing a summary of scientific research content is characterized by simplicity. And the use of clear words free from linguistic and grammatical errors. Provided that the scientific researcher uses an understandable, ambiguous and direct method, and arranges his ideas in a smooth manner. In addition to writing paragraphs in an attractive manner for the reader, using short sentences and direct words. And that the scientific researcher investigates Accuracy in citing scientific references, taking into account the lack of length and careful analysis. And all this is one of the importance of summarizing the scientific research.
In conclusion, we see that the research summary plays a major role in scientific article. As it is the gateway through which the researcher decides whether he will resort to scientific article or not. And it is also the scheme that will lay out for the researcher the steps that he will follow according to the time plan he set to write his research. The research summary also gives you an opportunity to detail in detail all the essential aspects of your study, and helps readers decide whether they want to continue reading the research or not, that is, it clarifies the research topic in lines, Therefore, the summary must have all the basic information about the full content of the study, such as the purpose of the study, the method used, and the results in brief.
With greetings: Al - Manara Consulting to help researchers and graduate students