Scopus database is the largest global database that includes information and data for scientific and technical references. The arts, humanities, and social sciences, and the nature of the information it contains.
Scopus databases are available online through subscriptions. And it follows the Scopus databases of the Isliver Publishing House. Scopus databases are also distinguished in that they allow users to search for many detailed data related to authors, writers and editors. Such as citations received and articles of various and different directions and fields.
More than a thousand institutes and colleges all over the world have access to Scopus databases with all its various fields. It is published through Scopus databases by users who have the right to publish in it at a rate of approximately one million publications per month.
Noting that nearly half of the search results, equivalent to 50% of them. Get the person in the search process to complete the articles and links to the publishers' websites.
Scopus databases support permanent and continuous linking of articles and full texts with publishers' pages as well, and publishers' work platforms that enable them to purchase articles. The scopus databases are based on a group of specialists who assist publishers. And authors to clarify what periodicals they can publish in and assist librarians in the evaluation process they conduct for their library collections. Therefore, the scopus databases are a tool for nearly seven thousand editors and about two hundred thousand references through Isliver Publishing. Which helps them in the completion of their editorial work. Scopus databases are distinguished by ranking and evaluating top universities around the world, and the times and dates of graduate studies. Scopus databases publish subject citations through nearly 20 subject fields and items.
The level of availability or withholding of data on Scopus databases depends on prepaid subscriptions belonging to persons. Academic educational institutions or commercial institutions. Scopus databases show a huge content of data and information about what the visitor is looking for. And it also gives the researcher a set of extracts The various and varied ones that are known by the content of the materials. That you display on the screen and interface of the Scopus databases. This is the mechanism used to review and follow up the search operations. But if the researcher is ready to purchase the material. The Scopus databases work to provide the required materials with their full texts and their integrated content with a set of attachments related to the process Search in the form requested by the researcher through links and websites only for Scopus databases.
Scopus databases provide a set of services that help researchers, authors and publishers. Among the services provided by Scopus databases are the following:
- Scopus databases are distinguished in that they work to help researchers through search identifiers that distinguish the searcher from a group of authors with the same name. And then collect and sort the results all that contain writing the name of an author in different ways.
- The scopus databases are distinguished by their ability to assist researchers by providing the Citation Checker and Explore technology that scans and tracks different data and citations year after year.
- Scopus databases are distinguished in that they assist researchers by possessing a relational identifier. Which makes orderly connections with all research outputs.
- Scopus databases are distinguished in that they help researchers by having a manager for downloading and uploading documents from Scopus databases. Through which it is possible to organize and arrange integrated and full-text articles at the same time.
There are also many motives and causes included in Scopus databases to assist researchers in performing various operations on databases and facilitating various searches, organizing and arranging them.
- Researchers deal with Scopus databases through an easy-to-access and controllable user interface, which encourages researchers to deal with it.
- Scopus databases work through the mechanism of linking all libraries and databases of different sources with each other and creating a link between them.
- Scopus databases help researchers by linking the books of the researcher who is taking one of his works by including them in a dedicated index.
- The scopus databases enable researchers to track citations because they have a feature that facilitates this task as quickly as possible.
- Scopus databases associate the results with all overlaps of different searches and show them all through an automatic identifier of all possible results.
- Scopus databases work through structured and deep analytical processes for the performance and operation of journals.
- The scopus databases are constantly updating all notifications.
- Scopus databases work by facilitating the process of uploading full articles. Which is helped by the document upload manager and administrator.
- Scopus databases export data and information through a group of experts and bibliographical specialists.
The process of publishing scientific articles in various scientific journals has become one of the most important matters of concern to a large number of researchers and writers of scientific articles. The scientific article has become a tool used by the researcher or writer to present various scientific facts according to a sound scientific method. Taking into account the objectivity in presenting the content of this article.
Before we learn how to publish a scientific article in a scientific journal; First, we have to identify the most important steps that the researcher or writer must follow while writing the scientific article. And the most important of these steps:
- The researcher or writer should see the field and topic of the article completely. By reading a number of books, research, articles and studies related to the topic of the scientific article.
- Researcher or writer must determine the appropriate writing style. As well as choose an appropriate language. Which is the tool used to communicate the content of this article to the reader according to his level of thought and culture.
- The researcher or writer must be aware of and adhere to the elements of the scientific article to be written.
- The first step is the necessity of completing the research and the complementarity of its elements represented in the title, keywords, study, study problem, data analysis, and references.
- After making sure that all the elements required in the research or article to be published in the journal are available; The second step is to choose the appropriate scientific journal for the content and content of the research or article.
- The third step is to identify the conditions and rules of publication. And this step is considered one of the most important steps for publishing the scientific article in the scientific journal.
- Process of checking the spelling and grammar is carried out to suit the terms and requirements of the scientific journal.
- The research or the scientific article is then sent on the journal's website after making sure that it complies with the terms of the scientific journal.
- The journal then makes a set of notes after reviewing the article.
- Then comes the step of accepting the research, and then it is published and shared in the scientific journal.
Arab Journal of Human Sciences
A refereed scientific journal that publishes research and scientific articles in various branches of knowledge. Therefore, the journal is classified under (ISI, Google Scholar, the Library of Congress in the United States of America. And the World Health Organization) and many other international classifications. And it is accredited for publication in Arab and international universities. The journal is published in English only, with three issues each year. And the journal has an editorial board of the highest scientific levels in Arab and international universities in various disciplines.
Ansaq Journal for Arts, Letters and Human Sciences
A refereed scientific journal from the State of Iraq that publishes in the disciplines of literature, arts and humanities, and it includes: languages, history, geography, information systems, philosophy, psychology, sociology, anthropology, archeology, linguistics, phonetics, theatrical sciences, libraries, media, and others. It falls under the disciplines of arts, literature and humanities. And the journal is approved for publication in Arab universities in general. Also it has an able arbitration board. And it has an international classification (ISI, Google Scholar), the journal publishes four issues every year.
Middle East Journal of Scientific Publishing
A refereed scientific journal that publishes research and scientific articles in various branches of knowledge. The journal is classified under (ISI, Google Scholar, the Library of Congress in the United States of America. And the World Health Organization) and many other international classifications. Also it is accredited for publication in Arab and international universities. The journal is published in English only, with three issues each year. Therefore, the journal has an editorial board of the highest scientific levels in Arab and international universities in various disciplines.
International Journal of Forensic and Legal Sciences (Free to publish)
It is the first Arab scientific journal specialized in both legal sciences in addition to legal sciences as two complementary branches to each other. And the journal has an international classification (ISI, Google Scholar). And it has an editorial board in various branches of forensic and legal sciences. Also the journal is published on a monthly basis with 12 issues each General. The journal is distinguished by the speed of arbitration and free publication, and it is also accredited by Arab universities.
With greetings: Al - Manara Consulting to help researchers and graduate students